Happy Snapemas Snapukah Snapestice Birthday, Professor!
Wishing a little bit of Severus for everyone this year
Content for this episode:
This is Snapecast - (0:00)
- Soundbye: Alan Rickman, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Introduction - (0:58)
Hosts: Rachael, Becca, Gina
- We may be rusty, but weâ€™re still Snape-ing
- Vampire!Snape - definitely more sparkly than Edward Cullen
- In which we confess to not keeping up with the new â€œcanonâ€
- Our resolutions for being better Snapefans this year
The Snape Report - (10:52)
News for the past several months. (Send your news to [email protected])
- Alan Rickman discusses Potter films with fans on Uinterview.com.
- Rickman makes the rounds in yet another interview.
- The Queen couldnâ€™t be arsed to give Rickman props.
- Boggart!Snape wins costume contest.
- Desperate Snapefen endure Sparkly!Vampire film for glimpse of HBP.
- For those uninterested in sparkle, there was plenty of thought-provoking discussion.
- Input currently being solicited for a possible Snupin Big-Bang Challenge.
- Alec Hopkins clearly a fan of Snapecast.
- Despite unfortunate Snape mishap, the Professor celebrates the big 4-9!
Snapeâ€™s Resolutions for 2009 - (15:55)
- Top 7 resolutions for enduring yet another year among dunderheads
Fanfic Review: Fic - (17:01)
- Exanimus Virtutis: A Heroâ€™s Goodbye by LadyTuesday
Fanfic Review: Roundtable - (47:56)
Panel: Shannon, Rachael, Gina
- the viscera of a violent death
- who would have been responsible for retrieving Snape
- an unspoken connection between Snape and Hermione
- what kind of sandwich did Harry want after the final battle
Snape-ing at Azkatraz - (1:03:44)
- Snape and the Snape Factor at Azkatraz
Owlpost - (1:14:43)
Panel: Shannon, Rachael, Becca, Gina
- Why Snape chose the moniker Half-Blood Prince
- Does JKR really hate Snape
- Where have all the Snape-vids gone
- Howlers and e-mail from the Muggle world.
Closing - (1:40:27)
Hosts: Rachael, Becca, Gina
- Tentative plans for a Valentineâ€™s episode
- Plea for more Snapey programming at this yearâ€™s HP cons
- Snape apparently cursed our iTunes feed last fall
Happy Birthday from the House-elves! - (1:47:06)
Voices: Pinky, Dinky, Winky & Stinky (filling in for Spanky, whoâ€™s on a tea towel exchange to Russia)
Magical and Muggle listeners are encouraged to leave comments in our blogs, post to our discussion boards, send us e-mails, or leave us a voicemail. Here's where you can reach us:
Discussion Boards: Snapecast on Why Snape?
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype Username: Snapecast
-Transcripts of this episode will be available at snapecast.com.
- - Lara St John, Bach Violin Concertos: 01-BWV 1041 : I. Allegro
- The Snape Report
- - music by Allan Horn, â€œnewscastâ€
- Snapeâ€™s Resolutions
- - Patrick Doyle, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 07-Rita Skeeter
- Fanfic Roundtable
- - Laurel Zucker, Mozart Flute Quartets: 07-Allegro
- Snape-ing at Azkatraz
- Nicholas Hooper, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: 01- Fireworks
- - Shira Kammen, Music of Waters: 03-Unconformity
- Happy Birthday
- - "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"
Please visit www.magnatune.com to listen to and purchase many of the other fabulous pieces of music you hear on Snapecast. Snape may be evil, but they are not.