The Penultimate Episode
A Snarky Alternative to all that Holiday Cheer
Content for this episode:
This is Snapecast - (0:00)
- Soundbye: Alan Rickman, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Introduction - (0:58)
Hosts: Rachael, Rose, Meagan
- Snapefest 2008 - Be There or Be a Dunderhead
- Reliving the release of DH in Denmark and the Netherlands
- Dirty dark confessions - who's been cheating on Snape...
- Coming up in this penultimate episode...
The Snape Report - (9:40)
News for the month of December. (Send your news to [email protected])
- Registration for the first ever all day Snapecon, Snapefest, opens January 9, 2008. Could there be a better way to celebrate the Greasy One's half-birthday?
- Snape fans wonder why JKR doesn't appear to like Snape.
- The Snapedom LJ community celebrate The Great Snape Escape. (Because all that talk about stoppering death had to mean something.)
- Meta-enthusiasts explore racial typecasting in "Lily the lily-white girl and Sev the greasy foreigner?"
- Snapefen explore what to call themselves - Crazy Dunderheads not a popular choice.
- Snape's latest career move slightly less academic.
Love Potion 9 and 3/4. - (12:36)
Panel: Gina, Summerborn (Snape/Lupin, Snape/Regulus, Rarepairs), Snapetoy (Snape/Harry, Snape/Dumbledore), Racheline (Snape/Malfoys), Selinaenriquez (Snape/Hermione)
- Non-canon Snape ships.
- Snarry Games
- Snarry Tribute Video
- Snarry Holidays
- Walking the Plank
- Time and Again - Post-DH Epilogue compliant, NC-17
- The Tea Series - Pre DH, (sexually active at 16) NC-17
- Severus, Please LJ Community
- Where Your Treasure Is
- Snape Rarepairs Community
- Descensus - (Snape/Lucius/Narcissa)
- The Tao of Diogenes - (Snape/Ron) R
- In Academia series - Snape/Voldemort, Snape/Lucius, Snape/Black, Snape/Peter Pettigrew, Snape/Avery, Snape/Remus, Snape/James Potter implied, NC-17
- Rub-a-dub-dub, Snape in a Tub - R
PSA: Holiday Party Tips - (51:55)
- How to party-it-up with the Potions Master (and not get hexed)
Snape & - (53:27)
Panel: Becca, Jeff, Rose, Rachael
- Snape & Bullying
For Sale - (1:17:07)
Grieving Widow: Gina
Annoying Owl: Snarky
- Poorly constructed dump Charming single-family home for sale.
Snarky Chapters - (1:20:10)
Panel: Rachael, Shannon, Rose, Selina, Gina
- Chapter 33: The Prince's Tale
Deathly Owlpost - (2:02:49)
Panel: Shannon, Rose, Meagan
- Why exactly did Snape go back to Grimmauld Place anyway?
- In which we beg JKR to sit down and talk to us about Snape.
- What's up with Snape's lifedebt to James?
- Howlers and e-mail from the Muggle world.
Closing - (2:27:28)
Hosts: Rachael, Rose, Meagan
- Be sure to reserve your tickets for the Snapecast Express. Send an e-mail with your name, house and seating preference (Merlin class, Dining Car, Quiet Car, Party Wagon, Prefect Car, Time Out Car, Owlpost Car, Slytherin Car, Severus Car or name your own car) to [email protected]
- Tune in January 9th for the final ride!
Were We Ever Wrong! - (2:34:08)
The Deluded, Obsessed, and Just Plain Wrong: Rachael, Becca, Chris, Gina, Jackie, Mytheos, Rose, Shannon, Wendy,
- Our cracked theories that never came true...
Magical and Muggle listeners are encouraged to leave comments in our blogs, post to our discussion boards, send us e-mails, or leave us a voicemail. Here's where you can reach us:
Discussion Boards: Snapecast on Why Snape?
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype Username: SnapecastTranscripts
-Transcripts of this episode will be available at snapecast.com.
- - Lara St John, Bach Violin Concertos: 01-BWV 1041 : I. Allegro
- The Snape Report
- music by Allan Horn, "Newscast"
- Love Potion
- - Etta James, "I Just Want to Make Love to You"
- - Arthur Fiedler & The Boston Pops Orchestra, A Christmas Festival: 07-Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Snape &
- -Janine Johnson, Chopin Recital: 12-Valse Brilliante Op.18 in Eb major
- For Sale
- - Millie Jackson, "A House For Sale"
- Snarky Chapters
- - Ehren Starks, Lines Build Walls: 01-Lines Build Walls
- - Shira Kammen, Music of Waters: 03-Unconformity
- Were We Ever Wrong!
- - Everything But the Girl, "Wrong (Deep Dish Remix)"
Please visit www.magnatune.com to listen to and purchase many of the fabulous pieces of music you hear on Snapecast. Snape may be evil, but they are not.