Save Our Snape, eh?
The Canadian Episode
Content for this episode:
This is Snapecast - (0:00)
- Soundbye: Alan Rickman, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Introduction - (0:58)
Hosts: Rachael, Shannon, Rose
- If Snape were Canadian...
- International Snape-off - highlights from Prophecy.
- Due to LJ's recent nonsense, some Snape communities depart LiveJournal permanently.
- For those no longer on LJ, Snapecast will be establishing communities on InsaneJournal, GreatestJournal and Scribbit.
- Windsor, Ontario: the official Spinner's End of Canada
- Coming up in this episode...
The Snape Report - (11:16)
News for September. (Send your news to [email protected])
- LJ community snapeneverdied offers refuge for diedhard Snapefans and canon skeptics
- For other Snapefans more at peace with the idea of Snape in the afterworld, InsaneJournal community forseverus is open for membership.
- Show your respect or support for Snape over on LJ community severus_forever.
- Even in death, Snape is still getting a lot of action over on LJ community Snapeofc.
- In movie news, filiming is set to begin on HBP. No word yet on where Snape's memorable moments will be filmed.
- Fellow Canadian Snape-fan, Lady Claudia, offers her analysis of DH and euologizes Snape.
- A few of the truly obsessed devoted, immortalize Snape with a tattoo.
- Despite his apparent death, Snape continues to inspire a fellow educator.
- Somehow, Snapecast was beat out by Lost fanboys in this year's Podcast awards.
PSA: Magical Snake Emergency Warning - (15:07)
Snape Bereavement Project Therapy Support Group: Session II - (15:45)
Therapist: Dr. Lookfar
Panel: Gina, Rose, Rose, Becca
Post DH Sectus Medley - (46:22)
Interviewees: The disbelieving, grieving, and still loyal Snapefans at Sectus.
Fan Interview - (52:02)
Interviewee: Professor Edmund Kern
Prophecy Medley - (1:08:42)
Interviewees: The super snarky, stubbornly delusional, and clearly Canadian at Prophecy.
Deathly Owlpost - (1:15:58)
Panel: Shannon, Rose, Rachael
- Howlers and e-mail from the muggle world.
- In which we explore Slytherin morality.
- Speculations on Snape's view of muggles.
Closing - (1:34:07)
Hosts: Rachael, Rose, Shannon
- Canadian - Always!
- It's all about the Snily right now.
- We're still accepting contributions for the Snape Headmaster Gallery (Coming very soon!)
- See ya'll again on October 1st.
O Severus Snape! - (1:37:46)
Raging Filkster: Jeff
Magical and Muggle listeners are encouraged to leave comments in our blogs, post to our discussion boards, send us e-mails, or leave us a voicemail. Here's where you can reach us:
Discussion Boards: Snapecast on Why Snape?
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype Username: SnapecastTranscripts
-Transcripts of this episode will be available at snapecast.com.
- - Lara St John, Bach Violin Concertos: 01-BWV 1041 : I. Allegro
- The Snape Report
- music by Allan Horn, "Newscast"
- Snape Bereavement Project
- - Queen, "Who Wants to Live Forever"
- Post DH Sectus Medley
- - music by the Beatles, "Yesterday"
- Fan Interview
- - Janine Johnson, Chopin Recital: 12-Valse Brilliante Op.18 in Eb major
- Prophecy Medley
- - Three Dead Trolls in a Baggie, "The Toronto Song"
- Deathly Owlpost
- - Shira Kammen, Music of Waters: 03-Unconformity
- Oh Severus Snape!
- - Torley Wong, "O Canada" (techno remix) [Calixa Lavall
e, "O Canada" (Canadian national anthem)]