This is Snapecast - (0:00)
-Soundbyte: Alan Rickman, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Introduction - (0:59)
Hosts: Rachael, Wendy, Chris (chaeche, shark_girl)
-What's in our show?
-Fandom News: Look for Snapecast Staff at Lumos and in New York
-Listener Challenge: What is the ultimate question that you would ask JKR about Snape if you could attend the event in New York.
Snapecast PSA: Useful Safety Tips - (11:35)
Announcer: Rose (lampblack)
-Stay safe this summer with Snapecast.
Snarky Chapters - (12:39)
Panel: Rachael, Wendy, Rose, Shannon (chaeche, shark_girl, lampblack, pennswoods)
The Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 5: The Whomping Willow
The Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 11: The Dueling Club
Snape's Favorite Chat-Up Lines - (37:30)
Contest Winners Annoucement - (1:41:40)
Announcer: Becca (msavi)
-Congratulations to this month's winners
-Fic: Believing the Truth by crystalusagi
-Art: Mr. Broody by Stephanie (a.k.a. cellancoly)
-Next month's contest deadline: Saturday, July 22nd at 11:59pm EST
Breaking News - (1:44:01)
Announcer: Jon (steyt)
-How grey is Snape?
Where's Dumbledore - (1:58:52)
Voices: Chris (Yes. All of them. He's that good)
Owlpost - (2:03:06)
Panel: Shannon, Rachael, Wendy (pennswoods, chaeche, shark_girl)
-Our owl has a name! Thanks to hikaru_daydream for the winning entry.
-Howlers and e-mail from the wizarding world & Muggle world
Magical and Muggle listeners are encouraged to post comments in our blogs, send us e-mails, or leave us a voicemail. Here's where you can reach us:Website/Blog: http://snapecast.com
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype Username: SnapecastTranscripts
-Transcripts of this episode will be available at snapecast.com .
- -Lara St John, Bach Violin Concertos: 01-BWV 1041 : I. Allegro
- Snapecast PSA: Useful Safety Tips
- Men Without Hats, "Safety Dance"
- Snarky Chapters
- Ehren Starks, Lines Build Walls: 01-Lines Build Walls
- Snape's Favorite Chat-Up Lines
- Patrick Doyle, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 07 - Rita Skeeter
- Fan Interview
- Janine Johnson, Chopin Recital: 12-Valse Brilliante Op.18 in Eb major
- The Voice of Reason Ad
- Mission Impossible theme, Music composed by Lalo Schifrin
- This Slytherin Life
- - Ehren Starks, The Depths of a Year: 01-The tale of room 620
- - Michael Andrews, Donnie Darko: CD2 (Original Score): 01 - Carpathian Ridge
- Love Potion 9 3/4
- - Etta James, "I Just Want To Make Love To You"
- Contest Winners Announcement
- Glen Miller & His Orchestra, "In the Mood"
- Breaking News
- - Allan Horn, "Newscast"
- Snape & Roundtable
- - Shira Kammen, Wild Wood: 13-Rapaz Mane
- Where's Snape?
- - John Williams, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: 01- Hedwig's Theme (Lumos!)
- PSA: Snapecast at Lumos
- - Patrick Doyle, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 03 - The Quidditch World Cup
- Shira Kammen, Music of Waters: 03-Unconformity
- Lara St John, Bach Violin Concertos: 01-BWV 1041 : I. Allegro
Please visit www.magnatune.com to listen to and purchase many of the fabulous pieces of music you hear on Snapecast. Snape may be evil, but they are not.