Direct Download the entire episode - 40MB (1:24:07)
Content for this episode:
Here we go again... (Beam me up Scotty!) - (0:00)
- Soundbye: Alan Rickman, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneIntroduction - (0:52)
Hosts: Rachael, Becca, Gina
- Rachael's back! (Hide the children)
- Coming up in this episode...
- Gina reveals all - Severus Snape is an inconsiderate lover!
No News is Good News - (5:34)
Serious Newsguy: Jon
Awesomesauce Weathergirl: Shannon
News for the month of April. (Send your news to [email protected])
- The Baltimore Sun exhibits excellent taste by publishing an article all about the allure of Snape.
- Snapecast to sponsor Dark Revel at Phoenix Rising.
- Get your own Snapecast t-shirt at the Snapecast Cafepress Store.
- New LJ Community for those who like to see Severus tormented by the Marauders.
- Medieval Snape Snapeart Contest Deadline April 20
- Deathly Hallows cover revealed - experts agree, not nearly Snapetacular enough.
Nimrod 2000 - (10:02)
Smooth Voiced Announcer: Rose
- Because everyone's ass deserves a new broom.
Snapecast T-shirts are Hawt! - (11:20)
Sexy Announcer: Gina
Snarky Chapters - (12:34)
Panel: Rachael, Becca, Wendy, Jackie
-Order of the Phoenix - Snape's Worst Memory
Napolean House - (35:33)
Evil Announcer: Rose
- Book now for your next Dark Revel!
Spunky's Ever-Cleaning Dirty Dishes - (36:16)
House-elves: Dinky, Pinky
- You'll be washing 'till the end of time.
S.N.A.P.E. Art Contest Roundtable - (37:50)
Panel: _vocalion_, the_bitter_word, sylvanawood of The Society for Nonsensical ArtPad Enthusiasts
- - Participate in "The Fandom Going Out of Business Grey Underpants Sale" Challenge
This Filking Life - (54:20)
PSA: Semper Ubi Sub Ubi (Always Wear Underwear) - (59:41)
Underhanded Announcer: Rose
- Cover your ass!
Owlpost - (1:01:04)
Panel: Shannon, Rachael, Becca, Gina
- Howlers and e-mail from the Wizarding and Muggle world.
- In which we speculate about the role of Fawkes and time-turners in the final book.
- Speaking of Snape and fashion...
Is it over yet? - (1:19:52)
Hosts: Rachael, Becca, Gina
- Up next, Snape-mania (in which we finally tackle The Half-Blood Prince).
- Love Potion - all about Snupin.
Snape Bereavement Project - (1:22:40)
Level-headed Announcer: Rachael
Furious Fangirl: Jackie
- Stae II - Anger
Information on transcripts, music used in this episode, and how to contact us behind the cut...
Magical and Muggle listeners are encouraged to leave comments in our blogs, post to our discussion boards, send us e-mails, or leave us a voicemail. Here's where you can reach us:
Discussion Boards: Snapecast on Why Snape?
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype Username: SnapecastTranscripts
-Transcripts of thise episode will be available at snapecast.com.
- Here we go again...
- - Hampton the Hampster, "The Hamsterdance Song"
- No News is Good News
- Sam Cook, "Ain't that Good News"
- Nimrod 2000
- - Dixie Chicks, "Cowboy Take Me Away" (Sample)
- - The Fruit Guys, "You Can't Overlove"
- Snapecast T-shirts
- - Madonna, "Dress You Up"
- Snarky Chapters
- - 2 in a Room, "Wiggle It"
- Napolean House
- - Loius Armstrong, "Do You Know What it Means to Miss New Orleans"
- Spunky's Ever-Washing Dirty Dishes
- - Don Ho, "Tiny Bubbles"
- Snapeartcontest Roundtable
- - KC and the Sunshine Band, "(Shake Shake Shake) Shake Your Booty"
- - music by Fergie, " Fergalicious"
- Contest Update
- - Pseudo Echo, "Funky Town"
- Always Wear Underwear
- - REO Speedwagon, "Time for Me to Fly"
- - Sir Mix-a-Lot, "Baby Got Back"
- Snape Bereavement Project
- - Prokofiev: Romeo and Julie, Op. 64-Suite 2 No. 1 Montague and Capulets