One Big Snarry Happy Valentine!
Direct download the entire Episode - 44MB (1:31:09)
Content for this episode...This is Snapecast - (00:00)
- Soundbyte: Alan Rickman, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's StoneIntroduction - (00:58)
Hosts: Rachael, Jeff, Mytheos
- Coming up in this episode...
- What makes Snape so shippable?
- Some very "special" Snarry art.The Snape Report - (10:44)
News for the month of February. (Send your news to [email protected])
- More new LJ communities for Snape-enthusiasts: e_prince_snape, severusplease, severus_james, severus_lucius.
- The name may have changed, but the Snarry lovin' will never stop over at the snarry_games.
- The trailer for Alan Rickman's latest flick, Nobel Son is "inspiring" Rickmaniacs everywhere.
- Fans of Rickman may want to snap up miniatures of Hans Gruber available at ToyWiz.
- If you build it, will he come? Check out cesario's Photo Essay on how to build a Snape plushie: Part I and Part II.
Disclaimer - (12:49)
Interview - (13:23)
- The Snarry Games
- Masterlist of Fic Entries for the 2006 Winter Games
- Masterlist of Art Entries for the 2006 Summer Games
- Walking the Plank
Dumbledore's Bright Idea - (31:58)
Contest Update - (1:04:47)
Magical and Muggle listeners are encouraged to post comments in our blogs, send us e-mails, or leave us a voicemail. Here's where you can reach us:Website/Blog: http://snapecast.com
Discussion Boards: Snapecast on Why Snape?
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype Username: Snapecast
-A transcript of this episode will be available at snapecast.com.
Please visit www.magnatune.com to listen to and purchase many of the fabulous pieces of music you hear on Snapecast. Snape may be evil, but they are not.