Introduction - (2:26)
Hosts: Rachael, Gina, Jon (chaeche, gina_r_snape, steyt)
-Coming up in the rest of the show
-Oh Jo, what have you done! Much speculation of what JKR's comments in NYC mean for Snape's loyalties.
Snape's Favorite Chat-up Lines (Part II) - (11:27)
SnapefestLumos Medley - (49:01)
Interviewees: Snape fans, Snape foes, and the occassional "normal" Harry Potter enthusiast at Lumos.
This Slytherin Life - (54:09)
Intro: Wendy (shark_girl)
-The boy who didn't fit in.
Owlpost - (1:00:00)
Panel: Shannon, Gina, Jon, Rachael (pennswoods, gina_r_snape, steyt, chaeche)
-In which Jon tries (unsuccessfully) to counterbalance the fangirling
-Howlers and e-mail from the wizarding & Muggle world
New York Medley - (1:15:39)
Voices: Katie Couric, JK Rowling, Salman Rushdie
-In which one prominent author asks another prominent author the question on everyone's mind
Magical and Muggle listeners are encouraged to leave comment in our blogs, post to our discussion boards, send us e-mails, or leave us a voicemail. Here's where you can reach us:Website/Blog: http://snapecast.com
Discussion Boards: Snapecast on Why Snape?
E-mail: [email protected]
Skype Username: Snapecast
-Transcripts of this episode will be available at snapecast.com .
- - Lara St John, Bach Violin Concertos: 01-BWV 1041 : I. Allegro
- Snape's Favorite Chat-Up Lines (Part II)
- Patrick Doyle, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 07-Rita Skeeter
- Fan Interview
- - Janine Johnson, Chopin Recital: 12-Valse Brilliante Op.18 in Eb major
- Snapes on a Plane
- - Carl Orff, Carmina Burana: O Fortuna
- Love Potion 9 3/4
- - Etta James, "I Just Want to Make Love to You"
- Lumos Medley
- Elvis Presley, "Viva Las Vegas"
- This Slytherin Life
- - Ehren Starks, The Depths of a Year: 01-The tale of room 620
- - Ludovico Einaudi, I Giorni: 02-I Due Fiumi
- Shira Kammen, Music of Waters: 03-Unconformity
- New York Medley
- Frank Sinatra, "New York, New York"
Please visit www.magnatune.com to listen to and purchase many of the fabulous pieces of music you hear on Snapecast. Snape may be evil, but they are not.