Come meet a few of the masterminds behind the mic and tell us what you think of the show. We'll be setting up shop at a few of the events to record listener comments regarding everyone's favorite Potion's professor. And don't forget to pick up a few goodies.
- 4:30 - 6:00PM - bracelet handout at the Irish Pub
- 6:00 - 8:00PM - Welcoming Feast
- 8:00 - 10:00PM - Harry and the Potters Concert
- 10:00 - 10:50AM - How to Create Your Own Podcast Panel (Marquis 1)
- -Rachael of Snapecast, Robert of Spellcast and Emma Grant of Slashcast discuss the nuts and bolts behind creating and running a podcast.
- 12:00 - 1:00PM - Luncheon (Seville Room)
- 4:30 - 4:55PM - Of Dementors, Dark Lords and Depression (Marquis 2 & 3)
- -Jo and her co-presenter Kimberly DeCina discuss mental illness in Harry Potter.
- 7:00 - 8:00PM - Recording Listener Comments by the Pool
- -While enjoying the Quidditch finals, come by and tell us what you think about Snape.
- 10:30 - 10:55AM - Lessons from the Fandom (Marquis 4)
- -Shannon presents HP influenced web-based teaching activities for the foreign language classroom.
- 12:00 - 1:00PM - Creativity Booth
- -Shannon sketches on command. If you're really nice, she might even do your own Hogwarts portrait Snapecast style.
- 1:30 - 1:55PM - Lies, Damned Lies, and the Daily Prophet (Marquis 7)
- -Jo discusses journalism and ethics in the Harry Potter series.
- 6:30 - 8:30PM - Leaky Mug Podcast
- -Some of us will be fangirling with the rest of the mob, especially Meagan.
- 9:00 - 11:00AM - Recording Comments and Reflections on Lumos at the Leaving Feast
- -All good things must end, but before they do, share and record your memories and reflections with us.
- 11:00 - 1:00PM - Auction
- - Retail therapy for the
Harry PotterSnape obsessed.
Rachael - Rose - Laura - Madelyn
Jo - Meagan - Shannon