Video Episode on YouTube

// August 1st, 2011

For those who did not have a chance to download our first video episode, our Snapey shenanigans can now be streamed. The episode is available via YouTube in two parts…

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIVnY5dIm4o

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amp9XThwnUw

" Video Episode on YouTube " has 6 Responses

1. On August 3rd, 2011 elvia morwen said:

I wanted to let you guys know that you continue to give me so much enoyment. The weekend DH2 came out, my cat died. So not only was I traumatized by pet death, but also by AR’s emotional performance, and the whole idea of Lily being a dumb c***. So I decided to catch up on Snapecasts I had missed the past couple years; Meagan’s interview with her sister had me especially laughing in hysterics. Thank you you wonderful people!

2. On August 15th, 2011 Melia said:

I love the video because I still haven’t gone to WWHP yet :(. This video just made it a priority for me to go. The conductor was so awesome but I think that the professor would still be pretty upset that fans were looking for him. LOL

3. On August 20th, 2011 Dolly said:

Waiting for your thoughts on the last movie. Where are you?

4. On August 20th, 2011 Lynette said:

So good to see a video episode!!! Also patiently (or not so patiently) awaiting thoughts on the final movie! Please?

5. On September 6th, 2011 Morgan said:

Thought you may enjoy some Snapey goodness via the folks on HISHE on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsYWT5Q_R_w&sns=em

6. On September 9th, 2011 Ines said:

Thanks for this Videocast ;)
    was fun to watch and to kinda be there with you
    yay <3 the professors door gg
    On the other hand: I'm a bit worried about our Snapecasters :O
    Are you okay ? Or did the last movie shock ya'll to much? :S (like me^^)
    Please give a sign of life – coz I damn miss you
    and guess all our iPods need new SnapeAllTheTime gg