Snape DH Chat Room

// November 19th, 2010

While you are waiting for the Snapecasters to get their act together and put out an episode about Deathly Hallows, you can squee with other Snape fen in the Deathly Hallows Snape chat room.

" Snape DH Chat Room " has 26 Responses

1. On December 1st, 2010 Montserrat said:

Come on, y’all. You’ve had plenty of time to see the film twice, scream at the screen because there is so darn little Severus, and then release a note of comfort to us mourners. Pleeeeeze.

2. On December 2nd, 2010 Rebecca said:

I keep looking on here to check if there is any new Snapecast. I’m very much looking forward to hearing your thoughts. Like why was there no evidence that Snape had been in Sirius bedroom at Grimmauld place? And why was so little made of Snape’s appointment as Headmaster?

Also have you heard about the altering of Snape’s “Death” scene from The Shrieking Shack to that place of significance we all know about: The Boat House! Come on you lot! Where are you??

3. On December 2nd, 2010 another Sarah said:

Somebody else is waiting (im)patiently for an episode! :)

4. On December 3rd, 2010 meef said:

I was so glad we had a new musical score for this movie. One of the many things I hated about Half blood was the recycled music. When DH opened up and we were following Snape around I sat back for a bit and felt so content. I though, ‘This should be the whole movie, watching his every move. Yes, I can so live with this. ‘ Then, the scene ended along with my interest.

My first viewing of DH was marred by how little Severus we got to see. I saw it again the next day, I admit I do like this movie, minus the lack of Snape.

I am fully prepared for the only nod to Snape in DH 2 to be ‘Albus Severus’ in the terrible epilogue. The Prince’s tale? Who needs that when we could see another randomly added in scene that wasn’t in the book. Like Minerva and Flitwick dancing while Hogsmead is on fire.

5. On December 3rd, 2010 Bridge said:

Can’t wait for the new episode! :)

6. On December 6th, 2010 Dolly said:

Waiting, waiting (drums fingernails on desk)

7. On December 9th, 2010 ljss said:

I’m impatient too but I hope the delay isn’t because something bad has happened to any of the Snapecast podcasters. Can’t wait for you opinion of DH1. Did anyone else hear that Rowling said if Harry wasn’t born Snape would not have come over to the good side? Why does she continue to undermine her own best creation? Is she trying to make a complex character into a cartoonish villain and why? Does she not trust her audience? Or does she not trust herself as an author?

8. On December 13th, 2010 Saundra said:

Mugglecast was replaying a bit of their David Heyman interview, and he said, while loading praise on the Potions Master as the ultimate wizard, “I think, Snape is very under-rated…” and I yelled out, “Yeah, especially in your damn movies!!!!”
    I didn’t carry a cauldron to the premiere, is that why there is no new Snaping?

9. On December 14th, 2010 Shannon said:

What? You forgot your cauldron! We’ve recorded the next episode and are putting the finishing touches on the editing.

10. On December 14th, 2010 Shannon said:

Rest assured. We’re all fine if not a little busy and are hoping to get out Episode 39 soon.

And no, I had not heard this latest bit from Rowling. What a bombshell!

11. On December 14th, 2010 Shannon said:

Just a little bit longer!

12. On December 14th, 2010 Shannon said:

We’re hard at work on it!

13. On December 14th, 2010 Shannon said:

We naturally have a lot to say about the seventh film and hope to have the episode out soon

14. On December 14th, 2010 Dolly said:

I’m glad to hear you had a lot to say about DH part 1, I was like “squeh” after “Nagini, dinner”

15. On December 15th, 2010 Rebecca said:

Yay! Glad to hear the latest episode will be along soon. I keep checking

16. On December 15th, 2010 ljss said:

I heard the Rowling quote from someone in the chatroom use guys set up. I hope it can be proven to be untrue. Glad to hear there’ll be a new podcast ups oon.

17. On December 17th, 2010 Bridge said:

Did anybody else hear about the Harry Potter star “love child” rumor that was going around about 2 weeks ago? It went so far as to have to of the male actors listed as possible candidates flat out deny it on Twitter :)

18. On December 17th, 2010 Nevene said:

I am delighted that this is finally coming out. I definatley checked the site everyday.

19. On December 17th, 2010 Maria Fritch said:

i love u professor severus snape maybe we can like hang out for a while at walmart every day and night what do u think please let me know if we can

20. On December 20th, 2010 Maria Fritch said:

hi snape i love u

21. On December 23rd, 2010 Sonia said:

Dear Santa,
    All I want for Christmas is a new episode of Snapecast. I have been a very good girl and deserve this. So do millions of other fans…..

Meanwhile, check out this awesome promo thing found on leaky Cauldron:

YUM! Make that my wallpaper….;)

22. On December 24th, 2010 Dolly said:

Please Santa, All I want for Christmas is Snapecast!

23. On December 26th, 2010 ljss said:

Here’s the clip of Rowling talking to children about Snape. Talk about cruel to children; she was so cold to that little girl. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBLqWffUSWI

24. On December 28th, 2010 Sarah said:

Snape’s birthday is coming up. Maybe we’ll get an episode then?

25. On December 29th, 2010 Kayla said:

Ok, seriously guys it’s been forever! I’ve been a dedicated Snapecast listener for years now and I’m usually too shy to write or post but wow, I am fiending for a new episode! Pretty please put an end to all of this suspense and post the podcast. Listening to you all talk about Snape is my favorite thing to do at work and there are only so many times I can listen to the old episodes … seriously, when I lisen now I can pretty much quote Gina and Rachel as the podcast plays … which usually makes everyone in my office just stare at me with looks of concern for my sanity. So help a fellow Snape Fan out over here! I am really looking forward to what you lovely ladies have to say about the film. – Kayla

26. On February 8th, 2011 Avril said:

I LOVE SNAPE! adorable mr snape is my most favourite fanart ever!! go snapecast! xoxo