// April 1st, 2010

Direct Download the entire episode – 31 MB (1:04:56)

Snapey Fools Day!

- Soundbyte: Alan Rickman, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Hosts: Rachael, Becca, Rose
- Upcoming cons we will be Snape-ing at – Sakura Con April 2-4, Expiditious on May 15th, and Infinitus in July.
- SSHG exchange will begin posting June 1st
- In which we discuss leaked pictures of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter Severus Snape!
- Coming up in this show.

Snapey Limerick: New Underwear – (12:36)
Limericist: Linda McGrath of The Group that Shall Not Be Named

Snapey Limerick: Times Square – (13:09)
Limericist: Linda McGrath of The Group that Shall Not Be Named
Voice: Gina

Fan Interview – (13:33)
Interviewer: Becca
Guest: You’ll never guess…

Snapey Limerick: Snickers – (22:35)
Limericist: Linda McGrath of The Group that Shall Not Be Named

Snapey Limerick: Living with Snape – (23:19)
Limericist: Linda McGrath of The Group that Shall Not Be Named
Voice: Gina

Snapey Limerick: Do I Dare – (24:45)
Limericist: Linda McGrath of The Group that Shall Not Be Named

Owlpost – (25:39)
Panel: Shannon, Becca, Rose, Rachael
- In which we give some love to Fanfiction.net
- Was Snape’s sense of style influenced by hours watching the original Master in Dr. Who episodes?
- Report of a non-scientific study on Snape’s movie loyalty (Someone seriously needs to set up an institute for Snape-based research!)

Snapey Limerick: Jail – (52:10)
Limericist: Linda McGrath of The Group that Shall Not Be Named
Voice: Gina

Snapey Limerick: Facebook – (53:17)
Limericist: Linda McGrath of The Group that Shall Not Be Named

Closing – (54:10)
Hosts: Rachael, Rose, Becca
- Just how “good” will Snape’s “alleged” death scene in the WB film be?
- Announcing the Snape Limerick Contest. Send us your Snapey Limericks for fame, glory or Snapey schwag!

Don’t Cha Filk – (1:01:09)
Filking Fool: Becca

LJ: http://community.livejournal.com/snapecast/
IL: http://asylums.insanejournal.com/snapecast/
Dreamwidth: http://snapecast.dreamwidth.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/snapecast

Limerick

– John Williams, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: 02-Aunt Marge’s Waltz

Limerick

– John Williams, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: 17-Cakes for Crabbe and Goyle

- Janine Johnson, Chopin Recital: 12-Valse Brilliante Op.18 in Eb major

Limerick

Limerick

Limerick

Limerick

Limerick

Filking Foolishness

- The Pussycat Dolls, “Don’t Cha”

1. On April 1st, 2010 Sarah said:

You’ve made my month! Don’t be away so long next time! By the way, your April Fools is better than Leaky’s…they changed the Leaky Cauldron into the Gleeky cauldron (a Glee fansite) for the day…sheesh…

2. On April 2nd, 2010 QB said:

Squee! Glad to see a new episode.

3. On April 2nd, 2010 gichigami said:

EXTREME SQUEEEE!!! Thanks for the episode!

4. On April 3rd, 2010 Tian said:

Oh my god. You don’t know how hard I squealed when I heard about Alan doing the interview!!
    Oh thank you!!

5. On April 3rd, 2010 Erin said:

Woah! I thought the Alan Rickman interview was an April Fool’s Joke. Imagine my squee of joy to find that that was not the case! Great episode and it’s great to see that you guys are still Snapeing.

6. On April 4th, 2010 Rachel said:

Yay! It’s been too long, good to have another episode. And the ‘interview’ made me laugh a lot- very well put together. Come back soooon

7. On April 5th, 2010 TarsieS said:

I agree with Rachel – very well cut together “Interview” – I enjoyed it thoroughly. Actually, I loved the entire episode, especially the little in between rhymes.

I have to say when I heard the first part of the OwlPost, I had a WTF moment because I swear – as a devoted FFnet reader and poster – I do not remember any dissing of that site on the B-day episode. Obviously I wasn’t paying attention… But it led to a great discussion on this episode!

I always get a happy feeling inside when I see you’ve been updated on my iTunes feed – and this episode has fulfilled me for another 3 months. ;-) Maybe.

8. On April 5th, 2010 MUHAHAHA said:

Did you guys hear from Jo that Snape is one of her favorite characters even though she doesn’t want to meet him? in the White House Easter thing…..

9. On April 24th, 2010 Varity Sinning said:

Thank you for the new episode, I’ve been looking forward to a new one.
    Long Live Snapecast

10. On May 8th, 2010 Kaila said:

I’ve been hooked on you guys since I found you on iTunes! When I was looking for Snapey podcasts I thought that you guys were worthy enough to try out and sure enough… I was AMAZED! I first listened to Episode 36 and when I heard about the AR interview I almost DIED of screaming-fan-girl-itis and knew that this podcast was totally for me. But then when my friend pointed out it was an April Fool’s episode I kinda went a bit mad trying to figure out what the joke was… (I’m betting its the interview but whatever).. Anyway, after I listened to this episode I felt a BIT left out and downloaded pretty much all the episodes so that I could be caught up on all the Snapey Fun you guys have. Truthfully, I haven’t even got to episode ten yet! But hopefully, I’ll be fully caught up before #37 gets posted. (There will be one, right??)
    Now, I’ve heard a lot of Alan Rickman/Snape impressions, but I’ve got to say that Chris tops them all! You’re my number one favorite SnapeCaster! :)
    Anyway, happy Snapeing!

-Kaila

11. On May 12th, 2010 Brodie Bullock said:

Ohhh, omg someone should of asked about SS/HG. That would of been naww excellent.