// April 1st, 2009

We love Snape! Rorschach!

Direct Download the entire episode – 14 MB (29:01)

This is Snapecast - (0:00)
Voice: Rorschach
- Soundbyte: Jackie Earle Haley; Watchmen

Hosts: Rachael, Becca
- special announcement: Snapecast is now Rorschachcast!
- why Snapefans should become Rorschachfans
- a very special Rorschach-inspired Top Ten
- stay tuned for more information!

Please visit www.magnatune.com to listen to and purchase many of the other fabulous pieces of music you hear on Snapecast. Snape may be evil, but they are not.

1. On April 1st, 2009 Stella said:

Yay for a new April Fool’s Day snapecast!! Love you guys!!

2. On April 1st, 2009 Cosima said:

Ooooooh. . .April Fools has come and there’s a new episode! Brilliant!
    BTW, Mr. Dotty-Face is no substitute for Snape.

3. On April 1st, 2009 MUHAHAHA said:

i am bit skeptical about this…..>_<

4. On April 1st, 2009 Sonia said:

LOL…I had downloaded all the Spellcast episodes and just got to Episode 19, featuring the ladies of Snapecast on 4/2/07. I thought how delightful it would be to have a new Snapecast AND HERE IT WAS!!!! Dreams do come true!!!!!!

5. On April 2nd, 2009 linden swallow said:

Cute cast! Hey, will the Snape endings that some of us (including me) sent you all before Snapefest ever find their way onto a cast? Maybe the Spring Cleaning one? * holds breath hopefully*

6. On April 3rd, 2009 Prefiera said:

AWESOME! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this. They are my two very favorite anti hero obsessions. You gals ROCK! X-D

7. On April 4th, 2009 Glow said:

So what would happen if Snape took a Rorschach test? That could be scary! Hey, can’t wait to listen to the episode!

8. On April 4th, 2009 Cosima said:

@Glow
    You know he’d be like, “Flower. . Flower. . Flower. .”

9. On April 6th, 2009 Anna said:

You had me going for a bit. Horrified I almost turned it off. My work place silly-hat-fiesta left me wearing bunny ears reminding me that it was April fools’ day. I hollered at the deaf speakers that Rorschach is Weasly’s squib love child raised by Madona and simply cannot compare. Only sexy snarky Snape fulfills the promise of his first year potions speech to “bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses” inspiring fans to explore, fantasize, and squee endlessly.

Great podcast. I look forward to next month’s episode.

10. On April 16th, 2009 blackeyedlily said:

Okay, you got me! Since I didn’t listen to this on April 1, I didn’t make the connection to the date until you revealed it. I must say that I was truly baffled. You bad, bad girls! I can’t wait for the Spring Cleaning Episode. You owe me a classic Snapecast now!

11. On April 17th, 2009 Notasquib said:

I never, ever comment on these sites, but I wanted to let you all know WE ARE STILL LISTENING! This is by far my favorite HP podcast and even so long after the 7th book, I still get out my IPod when a new poscast comes out, and I still like to listen to the old ones. You’re like old friends. Thanks!

12. On April 20th, 2009 Rebecca said:

That was scary – very scary! I was completely fooled as I listened to it days later. As if Snape could be replaced by a red head!

13. On May 1st, 2009 Ashley said:

@ blackeyedlily – yeah, I missed the date importance too (“oh yeah, Americans celebrate April Fools…”), and was all, “Oh man! A whole month not knowing about a new episode!” But it was cool, ’cause it was only a minor one, and a trickery one at that!

Yeah, I paid no initial attention to the show notes, and was all, “What the…?” at the voice that replaced Snape’s. Silly me.