// August 15th, 2006

Pop Quiz edition of Snapecast!

Intro: Becca, Rachael (msavi, chaeche)
Voice: Chris Jon (steyt)
-Soundbyte: Alan Rickman, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone

Hosts: Rachael, Gina, Jon (chaeche, gina_r_snape, steyt)
-Coming up in the rest of the show
-Oh Jo, what have you done! Much speculation of what JKR’s comments in NYC mean for Snape’s loyalties.

Snape’s Favorite Chat-up Lines (Part II) – (11:27)

Fan Interview – (13:06)
Interviewer: Rachael(chaeche)
Guest: Professor S., Logospilgrim (logospilgrim)
- Website: logospilgrim.com

Snapes on a Plane – (28:04)
Cast: Jon, Chris, Rachael, Wendy, Gina, Rose (steyt, chaeche, shark_girl, gina_r_snape, lampblack)
Special Guest: Munchkin

Love Potion 9 3/4 – (30:11)
Disclaimer: The segment may not be appropriate for younger listeners
Panel: Gina, Madelyn, Becca, Shannon(gina_r_snape, mysduende, msavi, pennswoods)
-Snape/OFC

SnapefestLumos Medley – (49:01)
Interviewees: Snape fans, Snape foes, and the occassional “normal” Harry Potter enthusiast at Lumos.

This Slytherin Life – (54:09)
Intro: Wendy (shark_girl)
Essayist: Chris
-The boy who didn’t fit in.

Panel: Shannon, Gina, Jon, Rachael (pennswoods, gina_r_snape, steyt, chaeche)
-In which Jon tries (unsuccessfully) to counterbalance the fangirling
-Howlers and e-mail from the wizarding & Muggle world

Hosts: Rachael, Gina, Jon (chaeche, gina_r_snape, steyt)

New York Medley – (1:15:39)
Voices: Katie Couric, JK Rowling, Salman Rushdie
-In which one prominent author asks another prominent author the question on everyone’s mind

Magical and Muggle listeners are encouraged to leave comment in our blogs, post to our discussion boards, send us e-mails, or leave us a voicemail. Here’s where you can reach us:Website/Blog: http://snapecast.com

-Transcripts of this episode will be available at snapecast.com .

Snape’s Favorite Chat-Up Lines (Part II)
Patrick Doyle, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 07-Rita Skeeter
- Janine Johnson, Chopin Recital: 12-Valse Brilliante Op.18 in Eb major
Snapes on a Plane
- Carl Orff, Carmina Burana: O Fortuna
Love Potion 9 3/4
- Etta James, “I Just Want to Make Love to You”
Lumos Medley
Elvis Presley, “Viva Las Vegas”
This Slytherin Life
- Ehren Starks, The Depths of a Year: 01-The tale of room 620
- Ludovico Einaudi, I Giorni: 02-I Due Fiumi
Shira Kammen, Music of Waters: 03-Unconformity
New York Medley
Frank Sinatra, “New York, New York”

1. On August 15th, 2006 lunafish said:

I just wanted to congratulate you on another fabulous Snapecast. You guys do a splendid job of putting everything together–interviews, discussions, “commercials,” music, readings…. I’m just extremely impressed by the work you all have done. Beautiful job especially on the Snape/OFC discussion; I think now I might just have to take a break from SS/HG to see what I’ve been missing along those lines lately! Oh, and one big “Woot!” for the logospilgrim interview.

This is one episode I’m going to have to revisit again and again!

2. On August 16th, 2006 Selina Enriquez said:

Absolutely adorable Episode!! I loved Snape’s On A Plane LOL ^____^

Five out of five stars! :)

3. On August 16th, 2006 jaysnape said:

Snapes on a plane.. just.. lmfao. Forever. And, I’d just like to say that Chris’s voice.. is love. And Becca’s is so cute xD!

4. On August 16th, 2006 Veresna said:

Wow, thanks for the reading of my work, I appreciate it.
    I haven’t had a chance to be too involved with the fandom lately, but I love what you are doing!

5. On August 16th, 2006 Frini said:

Great episode! My email got read!!!! I can’t believe it!
    Are you kidding, Veresna? Your work is just … perfect! It makes me cry and blush (in different situations *lol)!
    Great episode! Really!!!

6. On August 16th, 2006 nekolennon said:

Thanks to you guys there’s finally something Snapeish to look forward to every month! I have loved the way you guys have put your program together since I came upon the first episode of Snapecast in July i think it was. Keep up the fantasmagoric work!

Happy Snape-ing and much love,

Neko =^X^=

p.s.–I love you Veresna!

p.p.s.–please consider using the fanfic arthur Aashby if you can
    (at http://www.mirrordance.net/aashby/bnw/bnwindex.html)–she has written some first class material–or at least i immensly enjoyed it.

7. On August 17th, 2006 Erin said:

This was an unexpected surprise. I was so happy to hear stuff from Lumos and JKRowling in NYC. I didn’t get to go sadly so this was much appreciated. Snapes on a Plane was brilliant. I couldn’t stop laughing.

8. On August 21st, 2006 pudella said:

Thank you for releasing the extremely funny bonus episode 4 since there was a lot of HP news these past few weeks. It’s nice that you all have a fun group of friends (something poor Severus probably never had!) to do these snapecasts with. I also read Tea with the Black Dragon so thank you for recommending that!

9. On August 25th, 2006 Val said:

Wonderful episode! It is good to know there is one group out there dedicated to Professor Severus Snape. Keep up the good work!

10. On November 27th, 2006 H.R. Corvin said:

One thing I fear about the fan fiction is that they do not keep Snape in character. There was the website called dark potions but I think its gone now. I loved the fan fiction recommendation. [That was where I found Don't Lie To Me / Secretly Slytherin by Veresna Ussep] Snape is still the same nasty streak but still great!
    Oh and Love Labour’s Paradise Lost is just GREAT! I printed a copy much to the stares of my teachers on printing a 100+ pages document. Veresna Ussep please Please PLEASE write SOMEMORE!

11. On January 17th, 2007 Gupse said:

I have come across this website I forgot how, gotten embroiled and involved.
    Am trying to catch up.
    This episode is quite lovely, although the ecchi bits make even me blush.
    Snapes on a Plane?
    Good Heavens!
    Might as well have Dementors for Air Hostesses.